Please read this agreement carefully before using the web site. By accessing or using the web site, you agree that you are competent and of age to enter into this Agreement and to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should not access or use the web site.
As a condition of your use of the NEUROASIS Web Site, you warrant to NEUROASIS that you will not use the NEUROASIS Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the NEUROASIS Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the NEUROASIS Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the NEUROASIS Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the NEUROASIS Web Sites.
Use of communication services
The NEUROASIS Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Although we believe the information on this site to be accurate and timely, because of the rapid advances in the healthcare field and our reliance on information provided by outside sources, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or other sites to which we link. When clinical matters are discussed on this web site, the opinions presented are those of the discussants only. The material discussed on the web site is not intended to present the only or necessarily the best solution, but rather represents the opinion of the discussant.
This web site and the information, software and other material available on or accessible from this web site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. NEUROASIS does not warrant that the web site service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information, software or other material available on or accessible through the web site is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components.
Links or pointers connecting the NEUROASIS web site with other Internet sites are provided as a courtesy only and do not imply, directly or indirectly, the endorsement, sponsorship, or approval by NEUROASIS of the linked site, the organization or individual operating the site, or any product, service or organization referenced in the site. In general, any web site that has an address (or URL) that does not contain “maranahealthcenter.org” is a linked web site. The content of any linked site does not necessarily reflect the opinions, standards or policies of NEUROASIS.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold NEUROASIS harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to any violation of these terms and conditions by you.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of the NeurOasis Web Site are: Copyright protected and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
This site is created and controlled by NeurOasis in the State of Arizona. The laws of the State of Arizona will govern all terms, conditions and disclaimers on this site, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.